Antworten
krankenhausen
hat_keine_anderen_hobbys

H3 Tactical Battle Timer Armbanduhr

Beitrag von krankenhausen » 02.11.2020, 15:34

Kein LR Teil, aber doch irgendwie passend zum Ex MoD LR Thema:

Verkauft wird eine ganz besondere H3Tactical Uhr:

Schuhren Battle Timer by H3Tactical

Mr. Schuren war bei der BAOR und sein Hobby waren Uhren.
Ob er jetzt nach dem aktiven Dienst Uhrmacher geworden ist, wie er eigentlich vorhatte, kann ich nicht sagen. Seine Internetseite schuhren.de ist nicht mehr online.

Jedenfalls hat er für seine Kameraden einen Battle Timer entworfen. H Uhrzeit wird eingestellt, die halbe Stunde VOR der Action wird an der "Taucher" Drehlünette in ROT angezeigt, und die Zeit danach wird in BLAU angezeigt. Den Sekundenzeiger schmückt das rote Warndreieck der Shooting Range.

So beschreibt das der Erfinder, Mr. Schuhren:

This watch’s speciality is a pre- and post event timing bezel (patent applied for) giving the soldier the ability to see 30min pre and post of an event and to read at an instant what phase he is in, be that plus or minus via the bi-colour bezel and how much remains or has elapsed after the event. Simply set the bezel to the given H Hour, for example 15 min past the hour and the minute hand will indicate the time remaining before H, once it passes that time it will indicate the time elapsed since H. So if you have to be at a certain place at H-5 you will know at the slightest glance how much time you have to get there.

Mr. Schuhren hat dann bei H3 Tactical die Uhren fertigen lassen.

Damals schrieb er:

"I have had a design for a watch going for some time, a watch design with my 25 years of experience in the military taken into account, lets face it the G10 is not realy that good for todays conflicts. I had help with the design from a couple of people here and Also TJ from Treadstone art, so thanks, unfortunatly i was never in the position to fund the build my self, Luckily my Regiment put faith in me and commisioned me to get a watch built for their comming tour in Afghanistan. So i would like to pressent the Joint Fires watch.
This has been built be H3 tactical watches in Switzerland and i would like to thank the CEO for his help in the build.
the Specs include sapphire glass 100m water resistance, Silicone and Textile G10 style strap, H3 Gtls lumination and luminover on the hands and bezel, non reflective PVD coating. And a pre and post event timer bezel in Our Tactical recognition flash colours.
I personaly think that i have created a watch that will see them through the tour and beyond, I have taken the time to personaly engrave names where it was asked for on the rear, i just hope that is never needed to for any other reasons but sentimental ones.
The feed back from the ones that have been issued so far is outstanding!
Oh and it is only available if you are going!
Thanks to the people who helped, For those who wonder i get nothing out of this but the pride that as i retire my regiment will be going with something i designed for them to serve the..."

Es waren damals noch eine handvoll Uhren übrig und ich habe eine davon gekauft. Meines Wissens gab es die nicht direkt bei H3Tactical.

Spezifikation ist das H3 Quarzwerk, 100 Meter an H3 Silikonband, schwarzes Gehäuse. Zustand der Uhr: Funktionstüchtig, mit leichten Gebrauchspuren

Ich hab die Uhr eben erst wieder in meiner Uhrenkiste gefunden, daher benötigt die Uhr noch eine neue Batterie und dann wird sie verkauft.

Oliv Landy Forumspreis des Battle Timer mit Versand als versichertes Paket und neuer Batterie = 100 Euro Festpreis
1948 Build for a Purpose
2018 Gone as a Legend

krankenhausen
hat_keine_anderen_hobbys

Re: H3 Tactical Battle Timer Armbanduhr

Beitrag von krankenhausen » 02.11.2020, 15:44

Bild
1948 Build for a Purpose
2018 Gone as a Legend

71KF36
1000er-Gott

Beitrag von 71KF36 » 02.11.2020, 17:53

was will uns der dichter damit sagen :?:
(so die frage "früher" im deutsch-unterricht :lol: )

edit sachte gerade der preis wurde doch noch entdeckt :idea:
Gruß
Jens
___________________________________________________________________________________
Land Rover 90 71KF36
Arrow Trailer Wide Track 86KC61

krankenhausen
hat_keine_anderen_hobbys

Beitrag von krankenhausen » 02.11.2020, 18:02

Uhr ist reserviert
1948 Build for a Purpose
2018 Gone as a Legend

Antworten